We are looking for an enthusiastic Java Full Stack Developer who will work together with other engineers in Innovation Services, and with engineers from other departments to develop software for various products.
In the role of Java Full Stack Developer, you will become part of the development team designing the Scanner. You will join the Scrum team which develops the Scanner user interface components, the service and manufacturing application and platform services.
Within this role, your main responsibilities include:
• The development of the Services to support the Scanner user interface and the Service and Manufacturing applications.
• Analyze and understand the APIs and services offered by third-party components.
• The design, implementation and documentation of software modules spanning a range of functionality including, state machines and machine process flow control.
• Create / modify Backend functionality to support machine operation, configuration, calibration, and maintenance workflows using structured abstractions on top of the Linux operating system and utilizing a range of micro-services.
• Understanding and communicating consequences of your design with respect to the intended architecture. Create (and execute) tests for your implementations to ensure that, the software in question will be reliable, efficient, and easy to maintain.
• Perform work in line with the product development software engineering processes in accordance with the quality management system
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelor or master’s degree – preferably in computer science / informatics / software engineering
• At least 3 years of experience as a software developer / designer for product application development, on Linux platforms with:
• Python, including Flask
• Object orientated Software design
• Micro-service architecture (REST APIs)
• Scripting (Bash)
• Tooling (Intelij, Jenkins, JenkinsFile CI/CD, Docker, Jira, TFS)
• Linux Operation system (RedHat Enterprise Linux)
• Testing frameworks (Junit)
• Spring Boot
• Flyway database migration tooling and hibernate
• Groovy (Jenkinsfile, RS Syslog)
Preferably with additional experience in
• AngularJS 1.x, Vue
• Testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Node.js)
• UI testing via Browser controllers (Protractor, Selenium)
Possess the following characteristics
• Have a passion for Code Craftsmanship and clean code
• Ability to pair program and lead by example
• Proficient in test driven development (TDD) and Behavioral driven development (BDD), with affective usage of mocking frameworks
• Self-starting capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
• Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English and preferably (is willing to learn) the Dutch language.
• Experience with Healthcare Regulatory aspects (FDA 820.x, ISO13485, IEC62304 etc.) is preferred
• Focus on Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
• Improvement attitude, lean thinking, continuous improvement
Project location: Netherlands
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com